East Otter Tail County 4-H Annual Meeting and Awards Banquet was held on Sunday, Oct. 16th at the Henning Community Center.
Federation President Caylee Seedorf called the annual meeting of EOT Federation to order with the leading of the pledges. The annual financial reports were given by Arewen Dobratz with membership accepting treasurer’s reports and the 2022-23 budget was approved.
The installation of the 2022-2023 election of officers were: President: Calylee Seedorf a member of Butler 4-H, Vice President: Caroline Schwantes a member of the Butler 4-H, Secretary: Lucey Minten a member of the Butler 4-H, Treasurer: Arewen Dobratz a member of the Country Bumpkins and Officer at Large: Cade Strege a member of Ottertail Lakers.
Award winners include:
• 4-H Clubs of the year: Ottertail Lakers and Butler 4-H
• Friend of 4-H: Irene Seedorf
• 4-H Family of the Year: Steve and Amanda Dobratz Family
• Outstanding Club Leader: Samantha Horn
• Outstanding Project Leaders: Vicki Jacobson and Beth Niemi
• Outstanding Officer: Caylee Seedorf
• Outstanding Treasurer