By Tom Hintgen

Otter Tail County Correspondent 

Sheriff deputies, on March 10, reported that a detached garage was destroyed by fire in the town of Ottertail.

Firefighters, upon arrival at Hilltop Road, found the garage fully engulfed in flames. The garage was a total loss.

No injuries were reported and no nearby buildings were damaged. The fire is believed to have started as a result of repairs being made to a propane tank.

Assisting the Ottertail Fire Department was the Perham Fire Department.

The owners of the property at Hilltop Road were named by sheriff deputies as Gary and Susan Godel.